C. S. Peirce: Prophet of the Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
C. S. Peirce: Prophet of the Future

C. S. Peirce created a platform of thought that undergirds the future we are presently watching unfold. Triadic, Semiotic, and post-Postmodern. Build it here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

LOGIC AND ONTOLOGY

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LOGIC AND ONTOLOGY Empty LOGIC AND ONTOLOGY Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:43 pm

Admin

Admin

Logic is necessarily triadic. That of triadic philosophy understands logic to be what tends toward goodness and to require consideration of any reality under the gaze of ethics and aesthetics. This is an original concept. It sees both triadic and logic as ontological terms.

Henceforth when I refer to something as triadic I mean that it involves a post-binary approach. I mean that ethics and aesthetics in that order are the second and third elements on a process of thinking that proceeds from the root of thought which is Reality which is also understood to be signs which are part of universal consciousness.

Peirce did not claim any of this and I doubt there are many existing philosophers who would accept it. But this forum exists mainly because here is no acceptable means at present of building on Peirce's thought to bring him to a fully developed stature as America's and perhaps the globe's successor to Aristotle.

It is also the best way I know to record the evolution of Triadic Philosophy as a living reality.

https://peirce-and-us.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum