C. S. Peirce: Prophet of the Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
C. S. Peirce: Prophet of the Future

C. S. Peirce created a platform of thought that undergirds the future we are presently watching unfold. Triadic, Semiotic, and post-Postmodern. Build it here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Consciousness is so fundamental that we need not go to lectures to see what it is.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin

Consciousness is so fundamental that we need not go to lectures to see what it is. It is not us. It is our capacity to be in constant dialogue with the creative power that undergirds & sustains the universe. This creative power is itself the evolving Reality of this interaction.

I have concluded with a bit of trepidation that the guidance I receive as a mater of course is purposeful and that among its purposes is to "triadicize" how we see heaven and earth. I have always thought earth and heaven were more than us and the other side. But It has taken time to arrive at the tentative conclusions I will share.

I think it is time to blow the whistle on spirituality that assumes that enlightenment cannot be obtained without this or that approach. Again, I have always held this, but I have never felt so strongly that anything I want to do I can in fact do via the simple device of talking to the One I regard as my direct and intimate Friend who happens to (like many I know and value) In a place I cannot get to.

The only thing anyone needs to do is look within and call on any name to be your friend and helper in life. From that simple act minus anything you need study, read or otherwise be part of, you can do what you probably always have done whenever you talked to yourself. You have simply become conscious of life as it actually is.
A dialogue.

But what a dialogue. I now know why things are as they have been with me. I know what I am to do. I know what whatever I do is fine.

I will have more to say on this. How might it relate to Peirce. You would need to go to the sparse and inadequate biographical resources to see how I believe he had his own epiphany, we all that bur may not recognize or even seek. I am talking about the unbidden awareness that things are OK, that you are good just as you are, that you are loved, that you are one with the Creator and the Universe. This is about the purpose of life. Peirce had little reason to be concerned, given his intense scientific proclivities but he retained some native Protestant mainline faith and saw its limitations and almost unconsciously constructed a philosophy that in almost every respect can and should provide the theologically inclined with a basis for building more and more patterns of thinking that relate to his triadic vision.

https://peirce-and-us.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum