C. S. Peirce: Prophet of the Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
C. S. Peirce: Prophet of the Future

C. S. Peirce created a platform of thought that undergirds the future we are presently watching unfold. Triadic, Semiotic, and post-Postmodern. Build it here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introducing Peirce on the Conscious

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Introducing Peirce on the Conscious Empty Introducing Peirce on the Conscious Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:11 am

Admin

Admin

I had an intuition that conscious and consciousness would figure prominently in the vast online collection of C. S. Peirce's writings which is the source for a series of 99 cent Kindle books I am putting out. This effort symbolizes and manifests an effort to say to all Peirce is the world's Aristotle -- the one to whom all others must defer. Proceed. Make fun of his deficiencies but then honor his comprehensive sweep. And above all join me in celebrating his flawless and prescient unification of the correct scientific intuitions with the correct everything else.

What he did not do we shall do. And we is not the academy. We is all. We are in the DIY phase of evolving.

There are 1043 references to the word conscious in CP the online free PDF of Peirce's writings. It as comprehensive as we need for our imperfect examination. It consists of excerpted quotes and commentary based on Triadic Philosophy which is the evolving articulation of my particular take on the 19th century inventor of pragmatism and of the later amendment which he named pragmaticism.

I intend to go through these references and pass on morsels as I move along. I have published several volumes based on posts from this forum. They are all found by Googling Stephen C. Rose C. S. Peirce Kindle https://bit.ly/2lFuUSS

I hope any who are interested will obtain their own copy of CP and start exploring as they fancy, sharing their musing in forms similar to mine. We are all philosopher-souls who forgot who we are and are aided by Peirce and others to remember and contribute to the enhancement of life on our planet.

https://peirce-and-us.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum