C. S. Peirce: Prophet of the Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
C. S. Peirce: Prophet of the Future

C. S. Peirce created a platform of thought that undergirds the future we are presently watching unfold. Triadic, Semiotic, and post-Postmodern. Build it here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

HEAVEN IN THE THOUGHT OF CHARLES SANDERS PEIRCE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin

INTRODUCTION

This continues the series of brief examinations of the thinking of Charles Sanders Peirce and its relevance to Triadic Philosophy, my modest offshoot of what I regard to be the most relevant source of philosophy since Aristotle.

I tend this garden largely alone. Pierce scholars have little motivation to heed  the commentary of a rank amateur. For the most part, they are occupied with Peirce in ways that mystify me. Peirce wrote for ordinary readers. Academia has consistently rejected Peirce’s view that philosophy is a conscious, universal way of living.

But that is exactly what it is.

Peirce becomes more relevant day by day. His wisdom summons us to live via a process of thought that eventuates in positive and practical progress.

The theme of this volume is Heaven. There are 50 instances where Peirce mentions Heaven in CP, the publicly available online text which spans the bulk of his writings. They will be noted and examined in the following chapters.

Welcome!

https://peirce-and-us.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum