C. S. Peirce: Prophet of the Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
C. S. Peirce: Prophet of the Future

C. S. Peirce created a platform of thought that undergirds the future we are presently watching unfold. Triadic, Semiotic, and post-Postmodern. Build it here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Peirce Appears Along With Nietzsche and Wittgenstein

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin

To whom does this appearance come. To one who reads and sees.

PEIRCE You saw me riding in a train. You saw my Spirit form. You had just made a comment there. I found it interesting.

NIETZSCHE That comment said that there are three who heralded philosophy writ for the ordinary soul to forge a way to become whole.

WITTGENSTEIN Ah. Why was I included. Why?

ME Because you cleared the dross away. You and Friedrich paved the way. And Pierce is your Triadic friend.

PEIRCE Indeed it's not been easy here. Even Souls can be testy. When egos are entangled well they can sneak in and wreak a bit.

ME But now there is a common cause. The SHIFT that moves beyond old laws and unifies heaven and earth more closely than ever before.

WITTGENSTEIN I'll vouch my Soul plan had some twists. I never dreamed coming to this. But this alone completes the quest. And reconciles me. This is best.

NIETZSCHE And you Steve plumbed my madness well. And what a story it still tells. I ended in my father's home rehearsing pains that would soon come.

ME You met Jesus and you were changed. And God in you got rearranged.

PEIRCE Our meeting is no accident. Proximity in so many ways. I welcome this Triadic way.

ME I welcome this new dawning day.

https://peirce-and-us.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum